looking for VoIP software, console

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jun 19 15:32:33 UTC 2004

Several of the Speakup gang are using Asterisk:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+linux+distributions

It may also be useful to look at GNU Bayonne.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnue/tools/bayonne.html

You would need either gnopernicus or orca to access Bayonne directly.
The package author is accessibility friendly, though.