lynx, frames and javascripts

Andor Demarteau ademarte at students.cs.uu.nl
Mon Mar 1 13:46:58 UTC 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Rafi Cohen wrote:

 > Hi, I'm a software engineer working from home on a linux project for a
 > company.
 > I have Linux mandrake 9.2 installed on my computer and the lynx version is
 > 2.8.5dev.12. During my work, I need to connect to the company's microsoft
 > exchange server for email contacts.
 > When I tried to do this through lynx, I gor some message from the exchange
 > server saying that in order to connect I need a browser supporting frames
 > and javascript. Is it at all possible to do it from the textual Linux or a
 > gui-based Linux is a must? If possible, what do you suggest?
 > I'll appreciate any idea. Thanks in advance, Rafi.
have a look at: http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/links/
this solved a simular problem for me wiht a wireless-accesspoint with a
nice javascript interface

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: ademarte at cs.uu.nl
student computer science        www: http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/~ademarte/
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn: do ask ;)