can I trust debian testing?

Andor Demarteau ademarte at students.cs.uu.nl
Fri Mar 5 09:45:27 UTC 2004

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Jois wrote:

 > hi
hi,
 > I passed from woody to debian testing; and I found out that there's BRLTTY
 > 3.4.1 and Gnopernicus 0.7.1 as debian packages there.
 > I got BRLTTY with apt-get install, and I suppose I get gnopernicus too; my
 > question is: is BRLTTY's debian package already pre-compiled to work with
 > gnopernicus, or not?
thre should be a file call README.Debian in the doc-dir of the package.
Mostly all compile-options, certainly like these, are listed there.
I installed form source, so I can't directly say if it is.
But it's a good place to look.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: ademarte at cs.uu.nl
student computer science        www: http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/~ademarte/
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn: do ask ;)