Oralux problem

Hanif Kruger hanif at yebo.co.za
Tue Mar 23 15:08:27 UTC 2004

I've got a travel-mate laptop.
However, when I boot with my oralux cd, the speech sounds very smurth-like.

I.e. double the speed and pitch.

And then it hangs.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

Hanif Kruger

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, contains
privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient
you may not disclose, copy or in any way publish the content hereof which is
subject  to copyright. If you have received this in error, please notify me
immediately by return e-mail or by telephone.