New to linux and need guidance with redhat 9 installation

Jaffar Sidek watstuts at justwan.com
Tue Mar 30 02:27:41 UTC 2004

Hi Lee.  Long winded, but most informative, which is most important to me.
Ok, so i've changed my mind and decided to install fedora,  i am still not
sure which installation bistro to choose, the yarro x86 one, or the yarro 86
srpms one?  Also, will the accompanying speech software in the fedora
distribution be activated during the installation, or do i need sighted help
to get that going to aid me in the installation process?  Sorr for the many
questions, but I am really a novice at this.  Cheers!