still trying to transfer files to and from braillelite

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sun May 16 18:54:47 UTC 2004

Well, cat works, at least one way. It still would be better to get a modem
protocol working however. Disadvantages of cat are: you have to pre-open
and
size your file on the braillelite and you can't transfer multiple files
unless you send them all to the same file (at least, I don't see any way
to do this), and I'm not sure how you'd transfer from the braillelite to
the computer. so it's not as functional as pcdisk in dos to use cat, but
it does indeed work. I will probably use cat somewhat while continuing to
figure out how to make a modem protocol work.
Thanks.

--
Cheryl