updating kirnel help

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Sun May 16 20:33:21 UTC 2004

hello I am trying to upgrade my kirnel from a speakup 2.4.2 to a non speak up 2.6.5
how ever we got it compiled installed and everything but 1. speak up keeps cumming up, and 2. it shows the speak up kirnel when we do a uname -r.
what do we need to do to get speak up out of my system and get new kirnel up?
thanks
hank
Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge me because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
hank at hanksmith.net
Email: Same as MSN.