No way to make BRLTTY read while checking fs?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon May 17 14:51:15 UTC 2004

[quoted lines by Jois on 2004/05/16 at 21:13 +0200]

>I'd like to know if it's possible to make BRLTTY read when the filesystem
>(ext3) gives errors.

Yes, as long as your root partition isn't so corrupt that it can't be mounted
at all. It's impossible to give specifics without knowing which distribution
you have and how you're currently starting BRLTTY. There's a section in
BRLTTY's manual on the subject, though, which you may wish to check out. I,
personally, start BRLTTY from inittab so braille is up and reunning as early as
possible.

http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/