speakup on fedora?

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Thu May 20 15:28:10 UTC 2004

what time do I call the tech dude via phone pasific time zone?
thanks
hank
- -
Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge me
because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
hank at hanksmith.net
Email: Same as MSN.