Announcing Updates at the Speakup Modified

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Mon May 24 03:02:02 UTC 2004

when I tried fedora befor switching back to dibian whitch btw runs like a
charm on here I tried the commands given in the how-to and I couldn't get it
to work.
it is verry possible I wasn't doing something write whitch if that was the
case would explain why I couldn't get fedora running properly.
next time I install fedora on  my faster machine I will give it another
shot.
thanks
hank
- -
Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge me
because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
hank at hanksmith.net
Email: Same as MSN.