power braille on brltty?

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Tue May 25 05:06:38 UTC 2004

I had a friend look in the docs on is debian box whitch I am assuming has
the latest docs and he told me it didn't have it.
hth
hank
- -
Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge me
because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
hank at hanksmith.net
Email: Same as MSN.