An evening filled with success!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed May 26 20:59:06 UTC 2004

Congrats, John.

First lessin rpm:

rpm -iv brl{tab}

where {tab} is a press of the tab key on your keyboard.

But, before you go doing that, why not get the latest brltty from:

http://dave.mielke.cc/brltty/

As it happens the version shipped by Fedora is old. We're going to see if we can fix that for the next Speakup Modified--but that's a tomorrow story, and you're still on today.