speakup on fedora?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon May 31 00:31:17 UTC 2004

Almost certainly not with firstboot running.  I wonder if linux rescue
mode might get you out of this situation.  Perhaps go into rescue mode
then do mkinitrd and kill firstboot steps as listed in the howto but first
chroot into sysimage when you go into linux rescue mode.  To get in there,
boot with your cd and key in what you keyed in before when you first did
the installation but add the keyword rescue to that command line.  With
luck you'll go into a talking rescue mode and around firstboot and be able
to clean this mess up.  I don't yet know enough kick-start to carry
variable contents down like that and into a post command yet.