Installing FC2 with BRLTTY.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Oct 11 19:36:08 UTC 2004

Perhaps I was insufficiently clear.

Yes, the Speakup Modified changes frequently to keep pace with upgrades
to included packages.

FC2 has been with us since November. But, this was my point--only since
November. So, if you have a CDROM from September, that's not FC2 and
there are very significant differences between the stock FC2 and the
Speakup Modified on the one hand, and FC1 on the other.