Questions about installing Gnopernicus.

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Wed Oct 13 18:22:55 UTC 2004

Hi Kenny,

What is your experience with access to Java applications through
Gnopernicus?  I won't be needing to use Gnopernicus for browsing, e-mail or
any other standard applications.  Rather, I need to use a customized Sun
Java application which is currently inaccessible to a very well-known screen
reader on the Windows platform, despite the fact that the application was
written using Swing classes and version 1.4.2 of the Sun JDK.  Access to
this application is required.  It is an application used to manage one or
more network intrusion prevention devices.

  We're going to start this installation process tomorrow.  I hope this
turns out to be worth all the trouble.  I'm afraid I'm going to lose my job
over this.