Questions about installing Gnopernicus.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Oct 14 20:50:14 UTC 2004

Well, I don't know anything about this editor you use, so I have no
notion why you might find it preferable to emacs or vim.

All I can tell you is that the console environment is very accessible.
Whether the GUI environment becomes accessible with tools like this
editor--that's a crap shoot, imho. Most of us over here on Linux don't
understand why the people doing Gnopernicus and gnome accessibility
think that enabling Gedit and the gnome terminal for screen reader
access is any kind of big deal. But, maybe you'll think it is.