speech-dispatcher and gnopernicus - problems

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Oct 20 14:56:23 UTC 2004

I notice you haven't received an answer or suggestion to this. I don't
have an answer, but would suggest that speech-dispatcher is still being
actively developed. However, I'm not aware that the Brailcom developers
of speech-dispatcher are on this list. They do monitor the Speakup list,
though:

http://www.linux-speakup.org.

There have been issues with the latest 0.5 speech-dispatcher, and you
may want to read recent messages in the Speakup list archive.