mp3rename Doesn't Always Work?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Sep 20 01:33:27 UTC 2004

Hi All:  I try-and-run mp3rename to change names of mp3s to what the tags list.
However, many times it will only switch some files.  I am viewing my mp3
directories through l y n x.  I play these mp3s with mytrplayer.  If I type an
i while the song is playing, it will read just a title-and-artist.
Also, is their a similar way to ajust the mp3 tags like you can in winamp with
alt4?
Thanks so much in advance for any suggestions or even better programs to use
with Speakup, Fedora 1, and a DecPc.
Hart