ssh Problems jith Elba

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Sat Apr 2 13:17:50 UTC 2005

Hello,

i new have my Elba working with a wireless card from anywhere in my home
office. ssh-ing into my main computer works except that if I don't use
she Elba for a ceuple of hours the connections are dropped. The braille
display is set to go off after 300 seconds. The main board and system
have sleep values of 0, which is supposed to shut off sleep mede. what
is causing the connections to be dropped? it is not my main computer.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.