dectalk server compilation question and halting question

Title: dectalk server compilation question and halting question

Hello!
I have 2 questions.
1. I want to use the dectalk server with yasr.
How shall i compile the hack?
Do I need emacspeak for this?
or can somebody compile it to me?
2. I want my fedora core 2 to power off my computer when using the halt command so I don't need to do this.
how shall I do?
I have a lot experience of recompiling kernels.
/kristoffer