Re: braillex and linux

Kristofer,

Brltty supforts the braillex displays. however, when I tried to use my
Elba on a debian box brltty said it couldn't load the braille driver and
kept repeating until I reset the machine. My command was
brltty -b el -d /dev/USBttyS0
I'm not sure I remember the exact device name. Dave Kielke will probably
have something to say about this.

John