Re: getting a list of keycodes for Gnopernicus and BRLAPI

Hi.

I'm replying to myself.

The answer to my question is in the file
ttybrl.c in the Gnopernicus source tree.

Guess I'll try to look harder in the future.

I would like to see this in a specific document for other brltty users
who want to use Braille with Gnopernicus.

          Kenny