getting a list of keycodes for Gnopernicus and BRLAPI

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at libertysurf.fr
Sat Apr 9 07:34:11 UTC 2005

> The answer to my question is in the file
> ttybrl.c in the Gnopernicus source tree.

Indeed.

> I would like to see this in a specific document for other brltty users
> who want to use Braille with Gnopernicus.

Well, this is still under development, hence the lack of documentation.
That said, any help is warmly appreciated, an some very important things
that have to be done _don't_ require programming skills. Among these
things: suggesting clever bindings between brltty commands and gnopernicus
functionalities, and start writing the document you are mentionning,
Kenny.

Cheers,
Sébastien.