replacement for skype

Title: replacement for skype

Hello!
Some weeks ago there was a discution on the list about running skype in linux.
You said that skype wasn't accessible, so we should try free world dialup.
I have registered me on this service, but I can't find any price list about how much it costs.
is there any person on the list who knows this?
I don't want to call and find that i have to pay ten thousands of dollars or something like that.
thanks
/kristoffer