replacement for skype

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Sun Apr 17 06:19:34 UTC 2005

I'm using asterisk for this.
Which is a bit of a bitch to configure correctly.

I have an url somewhere which tells exactly howto do this for
freeworlddilaup, but as the box that bookmarkfile is on crashed on me, I
cannot included in this mail.

Will send it later this week.

I also check the debain-package listings, but only found asterisk and some
gnome/kde stuff.

(if you deside to test gnome accessibility,, gnophone may work for you,
dunno if it's gtk2, freeworlddialup.com has a section on IAX, you need
that for gnophone to connect with).

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)