SF mirrors

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Apr 25 09:21:02 UTC 2005

Hi all.  I am wondering if there is a problem on my end, if this is a
browser issue, or if something is weird with sf.net and its mirrors.  I
tried downloading two separate files from completely different projects.  I
was taken to prdownloads.sourceforge.net.  I selected the easynews mirror,
but I tried others and they didn't work either.  I was told that the
download should start, but if not to click on the link given.  If I
followed that link, I get a 302 redirect back to
prdownloads.sourceforge.net.  I tried this with wget, Lynx and Internet
Explorer.  Always I am redirected back to the mirror selection page.  Is
anyone else experiencing this?

I am asking on this list in case it is a visual thing that I am
missing.  In other words, do I need to follow an invisible link not made
obvious to the blind?  Has anyone found a way around this?  Thanks for any
help you can offer.  This has been going on for the past few days on two
different computers and I have been unable to get the files directly from
the SF mirrors.  I found one on a gentoo mirror and another from a private
site.
Tony Baechler
Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives
http://goldenaudio.net/