SV: festival lite and speech dispatcher

vasile radu vradu at constanta.astral.ro
Tue Apr 26 16:51:57 UTC 2005

so my question is:
how to use the internet with speech under linux?
I use gnopernicus 0.8.4 (under a mandrake 10.1)
is any gui-browser accessible with gnopernicus or a nother screen reader?

a happy new year
/////////
Radu Vasile
Technic Consultant in computers
"better light a candle than curse the darkness"
"follow the white rabbit"
e-mail:
vradu at constanta.astral.ro
matematicianu at home.ro