DAISY book format

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Dec 1 23:03:13 UTC 2005

Hmmm, I didn't know Daisy_Player. Got a url for that?

Meanwhile, here's one more url for you:

http://amis.sf.net

The Amis Project aims to produce LGPL authoring and client software
that's cross platform. They're a multi-year grant of the Nipon
Foundation. They were supposed to have a Linux port by now, and I don't
know why it isn't yet out.

They've been trying to write very ANSI compliant C.