Splitting audio tracks

Willem van der Walt<willem@top.health.gov.za> willem at top.health.gov.za
Mon Feb 7 14:10:56 UTC 2005

Hi,
I found a program called wavsilence that automates the splitting.
I had more success with that than with gramofile.
In gramofile, the destination file is called processed.wav by default.  If
tracksplitting is on, It creates processed1.wav processed2.wav etc.
As i said, it does not work very well though.
Regards, Willem