sort of ot:accessible banking:

Lee_Maschmeyer at wayne.edu Lee_Maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Wed Feb 9 16:54:48 UTC 2005

The more arrows there are in the quiver, the better off is the
hunter. The hunter who chooses to do without arrows because they're
the wrong color must accept the consequences.

Arrows don't always hit targets and neither does any AT solution of
any kind, or all AT lumped together, always work for all
situations. But the more alternatives we have at our disposal the
greater are our chances of success.

--

Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_Maschmeyer at wayne.edu>

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll