sort of ot:accessible banking:

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Wed Feb 9 21:21:15 UTC 2005

Lee did not intend to post to list; he has apologized and I have forgiven
him.
Even though lee's comments were accidentally public, I don't think I'm
obligated to explain or defend my choices and why they needed to
be made, onlist or off. I will say that a person's life is of far, far,
far, far, far move value than a computer or anything else i could buy. Had
I made some different choices in the past I would probably now be running
two OSes, but oh, how much I would have missed!!!
I apologize to the list for having even replied this far; I can assure you
there will be no more comments from me onlist re: Lee's very personal
comments.

--
Cheryl