Lynx and multi-level tables

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Mon Feb 14 17:15:06 UTC 2005

Hi.  As far as I know, lynx doesn't handle tables.  It presents the page
in sequencial order.  For example, a table with 3 columns would have
column1, column2, and column 3.  You will see the headers for the table
before the columns start, but there isn't any way I know of to
determine what data is in what column without guessing.

Hopefully, someone will jump in and correct me.
          Kenny