Fedora core 3 and oralux

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Feb 24 22:16:21 UTC 2005

A few comments for you:

*	You're unlikely to get us to talk about what Linux is "best," as
*	you put it. It's all Linux, and it's all good. The rest is
*	personal preference. Think of it as personal taste.

*	You will have to work to get ntfs support on Linux. It is
*	possible, but it won't be installed for you by default because
*	Microsoft is very proprietary about what ntfs is, so the license
*	terms are anathema to our open source community.

*	Dual boots are certainly possible.

*	You'll have more luck using Linux than use DOS under today's
*	Windows.

*	Forget about Gnopernicus. It's not ready for daily use yet.

If you want to know more about the Speakup Modified Fedora, look at:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/fedora/

Good luck.