my user problems again

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Feb 25 15:34:57 UTC 2005

I've asked you this before, I'm asking you again. Be more precise.

Who is "I?" You say "I have no rights." Who is that? Did you actually
create a user named I? I doubt it. So, be more precise.

Also, what were you trying to do? What command did you type? You don't
say. You must learn to tell us these things before we lose patience with
you.

You say you have no one to help. But, who do you think reads this list?
People who are willing to help, so don't insult us with such words.
Instead, treat us with respect. Your emotions are not important. Of
course you're frustrated. We understand that. But telling us how you
feel doesn't give us the information we need to help you. You must
provide facts.