my user problems again

Shaun Everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Fri Feb 25 17:16:43 UTC 2005

Which is why I had one user.
Ok.
Some of you say I may have had a bad experience.
ANd you would bee right.
On win xp its required to run narator during boot up or jaws.
To click on a user name.
Ok with your own to run jaws perminately.
But not on a public home system.
I got anoyed and created one account and that was that.
The same is on my system.
The other thing is the xp user accounts are visual and hard to mannage so I stay away from them unless I need to access something.
The other thing happened a couple of years ago on a windows 98 machine when I had to go into a network.
All and good.
But that was visual.
I useda autologon for that.
But yeah, I suppose I can say I have had it rough.
When I am on others systems I always need sighted people to clickthe name.
TO log in.
And frankly on linux I don't want visual prompts.
Actualy I just want it as easy as I can have.