Fedora core 3 and oralux

Shaun Everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Fri Feb 25 17:43:21 UTC 2005

what is vmware.
Hay if I can say have a system where I can boot to say linux but have dos or windows in the background and keep switching that would bee good.
Probably I'd have to share linux with dos, but I don't know, it depends on what you tell me about os switching.
I never thought about this before, and its the ultimate solution if  its free.
And not too large.
You have peaked my interest! Please let me know how I can get this os switching set up and how I can make a boot manager accessible.
This is actily what I want.
Thanks very much!