Fedora core 3 and oralux

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Feb 25 18:26:33 UTC 2005

No speculation is necessary. The Fedora/Redhat installer scripts have
long supported a simple screen where one can identify the other OS one
wants to have bootable in the boot loader.

Now, there are a few tricks to making this accessible. And, they're not
rocket science either.

e.g. comment off the splash screen and the hidden menu directives, and
put a Ctrl-G in the title.

How hard is that?