Speakup Modified Available At CheapBytes (fwd)

Hans Zoebelein hzo at gmx.de
Fri Feb 25 23:02:09 UTC 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:32:06 -0500
From: Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net>
To: emacspeak at cs.vassar.edu
Subject: Speakup Modified Available At CheapBytes

Dear Colleagues:

The Speakup Modified Fedora Distribution is now available for purchase
on CD ROM from Cheap Bytes at the following URL:

http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/0070011139.html

If you've had difficulty downloading the installation images for our
distribution, ior if you'd just rather not bother with downloading over
2 gigabytes of installation data, you now have the option to purchase it directly on media.

We will shortly update our web site to provide this link there.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040