help for blind linux users in russia

.dan. ddunfee at city-net.com
Sat Jul 23 14:36:02 UTC 2005

I recieved the email below on a mailing list, it sounds like a good cause
for the experienced blind linux users to spread some good:

"I just got a call from someone who is in contact with a foundation in
St. Petersburg, Russia that is trying to help people who are blind
with technology. Gayle (the person who contacted me) thought that it
would be good if they could use Linux to avoid having to buy JAWS, but
she is not a Linux user and is trying to find people who could give
them some advice. If any of you would be interested in communicating
with them, then send an email to gyarnall at adaptivetech.net and she'll
forward your email address along."

                               XB