tracing my lug

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 23 12:34:04 UTC 2005

Hi!
I have been trying to make enquires about my local LUG but seem to be
getting nowhere.
The owner of the place where my LUG is advertised to meet must have been
mortified when I managed to talk to him to find information about it.
I want to know something.
If I for example had someone post my flat details on a website giving
location and contact details and said there was a science club meeting there
for example, is it legal to do it without my knowledge because I begin to
wonder in asking about my LUG because first it was advertised at meeting at
the Head of Steam pub which I used to meet mum at a lot and they didn't know
it took place and now this new location of the Vox Bar seems to meet with
the same results speaking to the owner.
Would that mean using the example of my flat that someone if they wanted
could set up a group in my flat and not even make myself or my housing
association I am renting from unaware of it?
I have tried to ask on my LUG mailinglist only nobody has got back to me on
the information.