Experiences with Elba

Tommy Craig tecraig at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 3 14:26:21 UTC 2005

Hi John,

	Well I'm glad the Braille settings stuck. The command is called save
parimeters.

	I don't understand why the speech is not staying off. You should
uncheck the speech active box and then do control-q. This is done by
entering dots 1 2 3 4 5 7 8. Then when prompted to save settings press y.
When you go back into the settings the check mark should still be gone.

Tommy