Elba List

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Sun Mar 6 09:32:43 UTC 2005

Cheryl,

It's now been almost an hour since I sent my last message to the Elba
list, and there is still no response. I am not having any other problem
with e-mail. There must be
something peculiar about smartgroups. Perhaps you could send a message
to the list informing them that I can't subscribe and asking someone to
contact me directly.

Thanks,
John