interacting with the cursor:

david poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Wed Mar 30 18:08:48 UTC 2005

Dave,

The mouse in my pocket was my refeence to say that we is me.  I am doing
research in order to figure out whether my position is held y others who are
important in this process more so than I so that I might better serve the
community in all the testing that I do.  I meant no insult to no one.

--
Johnnie Apple Seed