Installing Tiger from the Command Line

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Mon May 2 04:03:42 UTC 2005

Is it possible to completely install Tiger from the command line? I'm
accessing my Mac from my Elba through ssh. I've instalbed components,
such as the xcoder tools, from the command line, but I'm wondering if
this will also work with things like the kernel. After that install, of
course, I would have to reboot.

VoiceOver is a non-starter for me, since I am deaf-blind. I'm going to
raise a ruckus to get apple to support Braille.

Thanks,

--
John J. boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.