FC3 distributions and Speakup

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Mon May 30 21:09:55 UTC 2005

I just ordered my FC3 CD. I run FC1 right now on my linux partition. I read
the howto, and it mentions using dtlk driver for the double talk PC ISA and
Trippletalk PCI. Does it actually work with a Trippletalk? When I get a new
machine, I might not be able to find one with an ISA slot to use for my
double talk. I thought the main speakup page said the support is in the
works because the developers can't get specs for the new stuff to code
drivers.
Thanks.