Gnopernicus and speech dispatcher.

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Tue May 31 14:44:19 UTC 2005

Hi.

I don't believe Gnopernicus will work with speech-dispatcher.  If you
find out differently, please let me know.

Based on my using Gnopernicus with Braille, it seems the biggest problem
with Gnopernicus stability is gnome-speech.  It would be nice to have
speech output from Gnopernicus that is stable.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny