TDD program for Linux

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Nov 22 13:10:29 UTC 2005

If someone were to take this on, it might certainly prove a worthy
addition to minicom, assuming the bps could also be managed
appropriately.

The question should be raised, however, whether usage of TTY/TDD devices
is waning fast enough to be overcome by newer technologies. I'm not the
one to answer that, but it seems to me many more people are using
various kinds of short message service devices like the Blackberry or
the Sidecick. Of course these devices are asyncronis and are not yet
handled by 911.