Still Looking for a gnopix-style CD

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Tue Nov 29 20:37:21 UTC 2005

Well, I bought the Fedora Core 3 or 4 speakup distro on Cheapbytes. I just
couldn't rely on my old 98 machine to stay up for 180 hours to download 4
iso images. It was going to download at about dialup speed. The problem with
stuff like this is bandwidth. I wonder why speakup isn't on Source Forge,
some how they manage to pay for it all.