French speech music and so on

Jean Philippe jp.rykiel at noos.fr
Thu Sep 1 16:04:08 UTC 2005

> Hello to every one,
I'm French, blind of course, and  dived into the Computerworld about three years ago, and like many others,, I started with a PC with Windows and the ever popular jaws screen reader which I am still using at the moment.
> I am now interested in knowing more about the alternatives to Windows and especially Linux.  I would like to know what exists under Linux for musicians
who wish to compose and record their music, and also if any French-speaking solution exists for LINUX.