liblouis braille translator and back-translator now available

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Fri Sep 9 14:49:33 UTC 2005

Janina,

Oops! This is something I will have to work on. I've always just used it
in its own directory. Different distributions have difcerent conventions
about where libraries should go. The files needed are the translation
tables, and they can go anywhere. If they are not in your current
directory you can provide a pathname. If the tables include other tables
the included tables must be in the same directory as the first one.

Hope this helps. More later.
John